PUBLISHING YOUR PAPERS WITH SPRINGER
The conference organizing committee received around 250 abstracts for oral and poster presentations. We are pleased to announce that the proceedings of the ILDAC2015 conference (maximum 30 papers) will be published by Springer (www.springer.com). All authors (giving oral or poster presentations) who are interested in having their papers considered for publication are kindly requested to send their full manuscripts before June 7th, 2015.
MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Manuscripts should follow the Springer Book Guidelines, which are available at: https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/manuscript-preparation/5636 .
2. SPRINGER MANUSCRIPTS SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.
3. Manuscripts will be published in the format of book chapters.
4. Manuscripts should not exceed 10 pages in length (around 450 words/page).
5. If manuscripts are co-authored, at least one author should be registered and attend the conference.
SUBMIT YOUR FULL MANUSCRIPT
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
We would like to inform you that you have to bring a hard copy of your poster in the original format (A0 size), to be presented during the conference. The organizers are NOT responsible for printing the posters and there will be no possibility to print the posters at the venue.Download